No prior experience necessary. Come join our team. Room for growth within our company.
This is an hourly position with both part and full time hours available
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, glassware, bar items
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, pans, mixers, etc.
- Cleaning all dish sinks and hand sinks
- Cleaning floor drains
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Assisting with unloading and storing deliveries.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- Very team oriented kitchen, we help each other when needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimal work experience.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.