- Supervise banquet servers and bartenders
- Oversee, direct, and train staff members
- Execute event orders including weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, holiday parties, etc.
- Communicate extensively with host(s) of events (bride, groom, etc.)
- Act as liaison between servers, kitchen staff, and guests
- Close building at end of shift
- Count and audit cash drawers
- Set up event rooms, set tables with place-settings, serve food, bus dirty dishes/glasses
- 2 years experience in related/similar management position
- Availability to work holidays and weekends
- Organization, prioritization, and communication skills
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality/attitude
- Function as a “team player” and help coworkers when needed
- Carry a tray holding plates and glasses weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with using computers and/or POS systems
- Ability to make quick decisions in a changing environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $17.00 per hour
MacRay’s takes the safety of our staff and guests very seriously and strive to follow all guidelines set by the MDHHS and CDC.